Lagoon 400 and Lagoon 400 s2
The deck space, its strong points:
|The accommodation's strong points:
- Optimal practicality.
- Maximum light in saloon and cabins.
- Ventilation adapted to each area of the boat.
- More stowage spaces in owner's cabin.
- Saloon design inspired by the success of the Lagoons 420 and 440 where the galley is between the salon and the cockpit.
- Unusual concept in the forward cabin(s) where the double bed can be converted into twin beds.
- Shower curtain in the washrooms.
| Balance between volume and performance,
- Saloon and cockpit,
- Cabins and washrooms,
- Accommodation and deck spaces.
Also the harmony of soft lines reminiscent of the Lagoon 410's simplicity and inspired by the Lagoon 620's charm and elegance.
|Year of build||2010-2014|
|Length Overall (LOA)
||1022 sq ft|
||106 US gallons|
||79 US gallons|
||Van Peteghem Lauriot Prévost|
|Certificates||A (12 pers.)|
|Odyssey Sailing is registered and bonded with the Greek National Tourist Organisation (GNTO - EOT) and is a member of the Hellenic Yacht Brokers Association (HYBA).||© Odyssey Sailing|
Antonopoulou 158D, Volos, 38221, Greece
Tel: +30 24280 94128 | Tel / fax: +30 24210 36676
|Back to top|